How To Sing – Better Than Anyone Else – Volume 1
This BRAND NEW SERIES covers the foundation of the KTVA method.
- The Background Of The Method
- Proper Breath Support
- The Lip Roll
- The Tongue Exercise
- Correct Posture
- Relieving Muscle Tension
- An Introduction To Basic Scales, Exercises
- An Introduction To Basic Vowel Sounds And Their Importance
- VERY IMPORTANT-The Correct Way To Sing The Ah Vowel, And Its Critical Importance.
- Introduction To Better Pitch
- Introduction To The Open Throat Technique
- Introduction To Connecting Chest With Head Voice
- A Segue’ Of Information To Prepare For STAGE #2
This series contains both Dudes and Divas versions!
Volume 1 is not a grading scale on your level of singing competence. It is not meant to measure your singing abilities. Volume 1 lays out the foundation of the method I teach and covers the key components to the fundamentals to great singing. The singing lessons in Volume 1 are designed to go straight to the core for easy to understand instruction for the beginner, intermediate and advanced vocalists.
Even the most advanced singers I work with, 9 times out of 10, do not understand even the basics to correct Support, Open Throat Technique, Posture, Breathing and fundamentals to Vowel Modifications and so on which are covered in this Volume.
It also includes simple scales to practice to for easy comprehension.
I recommend Volume 1 for everyone looking to advance with my technique as it is critical to understand and do this Volume correctly before moving on to Volume 2.
Video introduction to How To Sing – Better Than Anyone Else – Volume 1:
Volume 1 Download: $89.90 – Volume 1 Hard Copy DVD/CD: $109.95
Hard Copy DVD/CD: $109.95:
Check out what’s next in How To Sing – Volume 2