Would you like to have this kind of vocal power, range, and clarity?
(watch this 29 second video)
Well, you can!
And I’ll tell you how in a moment.
But first I want to be crystal clear…
- You think you weren’t born with the right voice
- You think you’re too old
- You feel like you’ve peaked
- You’ve hit a “roadblock” and have “plateaued” in your singing
- Your voice voice feels light and airy
- You’re not interested in becoming a professional vocalist
…NONE of this has to stop you from significantly improving your voice.
When I first started singing as a teenager, I was awful at singing. If anyone was born with a bad voice, it was me. But I spent over 30 years practicing, performing, recording, touring, coaching, being coached, making mistakes, correcting them… I invested over $1,000,000 in voice lessons…
I can honestly say that I’ve mastered the voice.
And 7 years ago I decided to make a way for EVERY aspiring singer – including you – to move past EVERY mental and physical barrier and master their voices.
…WITHOUT spending the 30 years and $1,000,000 that I did.
So if you want to learn how to master your voice, here’s what I want you to do:
When you sign up for my free newsletter, you’ll learn things like:
- How to overcome stage fright
- How to increase your range
- How to increase your stamina
- How to stop cracking when you sing
- How you can get killer tone
- How you can get rock solid pitch
- How to sing vibrato
- How to belt with confidence
- How to sing in many different styles and increase your “toolbox” for singing
- How to get rid of mucus for singing
- How to sing rock
- How to sing pop
- How to sing Soul / R & B
- Help you to stop singing “froggy”
- Help you build the “bridge” for mixed voice seamlessly
…and a whole lot more.
But maybe you’re still not convinced that I can help you master YOUR voice.
Don’t take my word for it!
Here are some of my students – just listen to them sing!
What qualifies me to teach the you?
- I’ve been asked to sing for Foreigner, Journey, Motley Crue, INXS, Skunk Baxter (Doobie Brothers) , Jeff Lynn (ELO), Geazer Butler (Black Sabbath), Accept and Peter Frampton
- I’ve spent over 35 years training my own voice – and others
- I’ve invested over $1,000,000 in my own voice, studying with the world’s greatest coaches
- Unlike most famous vocal teachers, I can sing
- My coaching program has been sold in over 80 countries
- I’ve toured the world with my voice for over 30 years
- I have over 40 commercially released CD’s
- I’ve produced over 100 albums
- My YouTube channel has over 25 million views and 150,000 subscribers
- I’ve been featured on Jimmy Fallon, Tosh.0 and many other shows
- I have music in 100’s of various feature films and TV shows in many different styles
…though ultimately (and I’ll say it a billion times if I have to) the proof is in the singing!
Listen to me sing. Listen to my students sing.
If I can teach them, I can teach you.
Here’s what people are saying about my training:
“Ken’s training beats anything I’ve seen hands down.”
“I’ve trained with some of the most famous and ‘best’ vocal coaches in the industry, who to this day works with the most famous names in the music business. …Unequivocally, I can tell you that Ken’s training beats anything I’ve seen hands down. Ken is a complete master of the craft, a master of instructing others (these do NOT go hand-in-hand!) and he doesn’t hold information back.”
Considerable improvement in just weeks…
“Since starting the program several weeks ago, my range, tone, stamina, and pitch have improved considerably. It’s also just a lot easier to sing and to blend well with others.”
After 2 years, she has the confidence to sing ANY song…
“I have been with Ken Tamplin and apart of KTVA just a little over two years and after much work, training, trial and error I have finally found my voice. …With vocal freedom and confidence I now feel I can sing any song thrown at me. KTVA will take you to the end and beyond.”
Delivers Improvement Quickly… “Extremely practical and easy to follow”
“There simply is no other vocal method that can deliver all the things his program delivers, and as quickly. …[Ken] will bring your voice to new heights that you never thought were imaginable. His course is extremely practical and easy to follow.”
Ready to rock?